Modern High Definition technology is amazing for movies and sports, and now, it’s even better for video security! The latest in cutting edge HD technology has greatly impacted the video surveillance market. Customers continue to demand more enhanced image quality for use in applications where showcasing movement and identifying objects are vital. Nothing is more precious than your family, your home, your business and your peace of mind. Clearer HD images and video greatly enhance the recognition of intricate details such as license plate numbers and distinct facial features. With the introduction of HD resolution in security cameras, clearer and sharper images have become the new standard! Night Owl’s HD Analog 1080 Lite Series offers consumers the flexibility to use both 720p and 1080p HD Analog cameras as well as standard analog cameras on one DVR. This series is completely interchangeable, giving consumers the option to mix and match equipment for a fully customized package. The HD Analog Series allows consumers to remotely view live and recorded video on their smart device as well as receive real-time motion activated alerts to their smart device. Additionally, consumers can remotely access their DVR and conveniently change its’ settings on the go.
- Remote Access on your Smart Device – Easy QR Code Network Setup in less than 2 minutes – Owl Scan!
- User video is never transmitted to our server nor any third party server, EVER. Once setup is complete, your cameras and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices.
- Don’t want to spend your time monitoring an empty room? No problem! Night Owl’s motion detection allows the system to record only when necessary.
- This system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 1TB security hard drive. If your needs change, you can always expand the system up to a 6TB internal SATA HDD.
- Need help installing the system? Night Owl’s professional installation service has you covered. Contact InstallerNet at 1-800-806-5513 to receive a quote and make an appointment.