Hidden video camera spy clock
A small lens is concealed in the regular clock, so that it is discreet and concealed, and no one will believe it as a surprise cam. It can shoot videos in 1080P, plainly telling you exactly what is going on within its field of vision. Just set the clock time with just 2 buttons. The setting takes seconds.
View real-time video in VOTECOM App
View real-time video in the App from another location no matter where you are. Merely slide bars to adjust its contrast and brightness depending upon your choices. Its resolution is also adjustable and approximately 1080P. Change it to a lower level to adapt your Wi-Fi quality to view smooth images. While viewing real-time video, tap corresponding icons to snapshoot and record video onto your smartphone for future review.
Push notification activated by movement found
The camera will press notice and snapshoot through VOTECOM App as soon as a motion is detected, calling your focus on make educated decisions. Customize motion detection alarm in “Alarm Settings” page. Quickly pick a level of sensitivity level from 7 levels, and create a schedule and alarm period to receive notice signals to avoid unneeded interruptions.
Micro SD card loop recording
Besides real-time remotely keeping an eye on, it can also tape video onto micro SD card. It supports loop recording and extension up to 64GB. After placing a micro SD card into its slot, as soon as powers on, it will begin recording video (. AVI) onto micro SD card. Merely create a schedule, pick a resolution, and set a file length in the basic App page to enhance settings.
- A small camera hidden in the routine clock; discreet and hidden, no one will presume is as a covert camera; video in 1080P tells you plainly exactly what is going on; simply set the clock time with just 2 buttons
- Link the video camera to Wi-Fi and remotely see real-time video in VOTECOM App; App is suitable with both iOS and Android smart devices; supports only 2.4 G Wi-Fi; receives Wi-Fi signal within 15 meters; before linking the electronic camera to Wi-Fi, you must connect it your smart device via the hotspot it creates
- Real-time video resolution is 1080P in max, and adjustable to low levels to adapt your Wi-Fi quality; just snapshoot and record video into your mobile phone while seeing real-time video for future evaluation
- Push notice and snapshoot through VOTECOM App to notify you when motion is identified; quickly select a sensitivity level from 7 levels; develop a schedule and alarm period to get notification informs to avoid unnecessary interruptions
- Assistance micro SD card loop tape-recording as much as 64GB; simply produce a schedule, select a resolution, and set a file length in the easy App page; charge it with your PC or DC 5V adapter; reaching a full charge takes about 5h; 1.5 h working after completely charged