Professional Home Security Solution
The PHYLINK Bullet offers exceptional video quality and audio, whether at home or in the office. you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business at anytime and from anywhere.
Real waterproof with IP66 Certificate, easier installation around your house, indoor or outdoor.
Fully compatible connectivity, works over Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af.
Fast and easy setup
Simply scan, connect, and See What you want!
View your camera online Within minutes. With the P2P Server Technology, no complicated port mapping or DDNS settings needed.
It’s very simple and smoothly.
– Rated to IP66 for outdoor use.
– 1080P HD video, License Plate Recognition in 30ft.
– Windows & Mac compatible, Free viewing software for PC.
– Free Apps for iOS and Android, view and hear remotely from anywhere.
– Infrared night vision to 8 meters.
– Automatic IR filter for true day/night video.
– Built-in Micro SD DVR (SD Card not included, supports up to 128GB).
– Motion record/alerts via Push Notifications/Email/FTP.
– Record to NAS ready,ONVIF 2.0 compatible for systems integration.
– Internal water resistant microphone.
– Get more details and technical support from Phylink website.
- Quick Setup and Intuitive Operation – No Monthly fee ! The HD 1080P WiFi camera is up and running in a matter of minutes on any iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac device. Simply download the free Anyscene app or install Camera Live program on PC/Mac from the CD in the package and follow the easy, step-by-step process to launch your remote viewing from anywhere, anytime.
- True Day & Night – The HD 1080P camera features an advanced IR Cut Filter for accurate, vibrant colors and a Night Vision mode to capture clear, illuminated footage up to 30 feet. Expanding your recording coverage without compromising quality.
- With high quality rust-proof metal casing, IP-66 rated weatherproof. Weatherproof Junction Box provide a neat and waterproof connections for outdoor mount. It make the camera cable waterproof.
- MicroSD, FTP, Dropbox, NAS, NVR storage – The camera provides a local storage solution, recording video directly onto a microSD card with up to 128GB capacity (sold seperately). Set your camera for continuous recording or recording only when motion events are detected. The saved video can be remotely viewed from any computer or Android or iOS device. Or record and store to NAS & NVR drives, like Synology, ASUSTOR and QNAP. Get, share and view the recorded files via Dropbox cloud storage.
- Email, Mobile Notification and remote playback – You can set your camera for instant email alerts and push notifications to your smart device whenever significant motion is detected – and monitor the event in real time while it is automatically recorded onto a MicroSD card.