Enerlites MPC-50H is an industrial and industrial grade 360-degree passive infrared (PIR) high bay ceiling mount movement/ occupancy sensor. Automatically turn lights ON/OFF when it discovers motion and ambient light level. Consists of 2 lenses to cover any ceiling height from 8 ft. – 50 ft. This ceiling sensing unit is perfect for service usage for convenience, energy effectiveness, security and security. It can be used in warehouses, producing places, factories, offices and other high ceiling, high bay components. Quick and easy installation just requiring a 1/2-inch knockout. Control the level of sensitivity variety by utilizing the dip turns on the ceiling sensor. Personalization: – Multi-level, 360 ° Interchangeable lenses – Adjustable Time Hold-up: 15 sec-30min – Level of sensitivity Modification: 50%/ 100% Requirements: – Fluorescent/ Ballast: 800VA @ 120VAC/ 1200VA @ 277VAC. 50/60Hz – Incandescent/ Tungsten: 800W @ 120VAC, 50/60Hz – Operating Temperature level: 32 ° F to 131 ° F( 0 ° C to +50 ° C)- Controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting. – Wire Designation: Hot, Load, Neutral – Passive infrared innovation (PIR) – Motor: 1/4 HP, 120 VAC – Coverage: 360 ° of view – UL Listed
- Ceiling installed tenancy/ job motion detector, utilizes passive infrared technology, brilliant LED indication
- 2 interchangeable fresnel lenses for ideal detection based upon specific application requires
- Quick and easy setup, just needs a 1/2 inch knockout cutting product expenses and installation time
- Compatible with incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting. Easy level of sensitivity control via DIP switch
- As much as 1200 sq. ft protection, 360 degree field view, 120 VAC 0 – 800W Ballast or Tungsten.