The WSD is a trendy, simple to install, and basic to use Wall Change Designer design Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. It is ideal for private workplaces, copy spaces, closets, or any little enclosed area without blockages. A user programmable dead time ensures that when the space is left the sensing unit will time out and turn off the lights. Additionally, the WSD sensing unit has numerous On Modes and Switch Modes that can be set using the front push-button. For spaces with obstructions, the Double Technology WSD PDT Series sensor is suggested. Additionally, all WSD Household sensing units have a patent-pending electrical wiring method that enables them to function either with or without a neutral connection. WSD systems come pre-configured for circuitry without a neutral; nevertheless, if connection to neutral is needed by code, specialists can transform the system in seconds.
- – Suitable w/LEDs, electronic & magnetic ballasts, CFLs, & incandescents
- – 100% passive detection, no potential for disturbance with other structure systems
- – Small movement detection to 20 feet
- Push-button programmable without getting rid of cover plate – adjustable dead time & running modes
- – Double innovation (PDT) utilizes PIR/Microphonics detection (trademarked)