Convenience in installation.
Low-voltage prompts, built-in rechargeable battery .
With a signal strength indicator lights that can quickly find the signal at source
Greater sensitivity to widen the scope of or reduce the sensitivity to detect reduced detection range.
This product uses the active laser scanning and passive radio frequency sweep combination method.
It can accurately identify eavesdropping , telephone tapping and digital eavesdropping ,tracking ,vehicle eavesdropping, wireless pinhole cameras , wired cameras ,electrical sources
And can effectively prevent eavesdropping ,videotaping ,fraud , protection of personal privacy and confidential information.
Wireless Sweep: frequency detection range (1MHz-6 5GHz)
Laser detection distance: 10cm-10m (the naked eye can identify red flashing)
Radio detection of camera range 5cm-l0m(according to the camera decided to transmit power distance)
Power in the 50mv-200mv detection range 30-50cm
Power in the 300mv-600mv detection range 100-200cm
PoWer in the 80gray-1200my detection range 300-800cm
Power Built-in lithium polymer battery 450mAH
Current Consumption: 8mA
Probe laser wavelength: 920nm
Receive frequency range: 1MHz-6.5GHz
Size: 93mm x 48mm x 17mm
1 x CC308+ Full-frequency detector Almighty
1 x Earphone
1 x Charger
- MODE: 1.Laser detection, 2.Vibration (Mute) detection, 3.Beep detection, 4.LED display detection. 5. Headset
- FREQUENCY: Detection range (1MHz-6.5GHz); Probe laser wavelength of 920nm; Current Consumption: 8mA ; Low-voltage prompts, built-in rechargeable battery
- DISTANCE: Laser detection distance range is 10cm-10m; Radio detection of camera range from 5cm to l0m
- CASE: With a signal strength indicator lights and auto-detection function that can quickly find the signal at source when your house , your car , or even your office is stuffed with eavesdropping devices, pinhole cameras, any other wireless wiretap or surveillance devices or even GPS tracker
- PHONE: Detect receiving and transmitting signals of short message service, signals of surfing the internet with cell phones, signals of cell phone opening, closing and calls.