Inspired by the beliefs of the ancient Egyptians, Fibaro has designed the world’s smallest, wireless motion sensor shaped it like a cat’s eye. The Fibaro motion sensor combines four useful functions into a tiny, wireless Z-Wave motion sensor! it functions as a motion sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor and a vibration (accelerometer) sensor, thanks to its built-in accelerometer. The multicolor LED pupil of the Fibaro motion sensor informs family members if it has detected any motion or the current temperature of a room. Set the color and its intensity to your liking and, as soon as you enter a room; you will know immediately what the temperature is. It can also trigger pre-set scenes such as lights turning on when you walk in the room. Please note that some of the advanced features of this device may require the Fibaro home center 2 (HC2) or HC lite controller. Our motion sensor is compatible with most Z-Wave controllers such as HC2, HC lite, smaththings, vera, Nexia, urc, clare controls and homeseer.
- Smallest Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 multi sensor that detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to a built in accelerometer
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when motion is detected
- Adjustable sensitivity allows the motion sensor to distinguish between a small pet and a person, the LED light can also be adjusted to an individuals liking
- Built-in tamper protection alerts user If the sensor has been moved; it can also be used for earthquake detection (Fibaro controller may be required for advanced configuration)
- Z-wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: zc10-15100002