Amcrest NV1104/ Records 4-Channels @ 720p/1080p – Supports As much as 4TB HDD + 4 x 720p/1080p Cams/ Easy QR Code Mobile phone Gain access to/ Access through basic web-browsers on MAC & PC/ VGA & HDMI Output/ ONVIF Compliant/ Backup to External Storage through USB
This Amcrest NVR supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides restricted assistance for 3rd party brand name ONVIF certified IP Cameras and after a fast and pain-free plug-and-play setup process, you can from another location watch things happen as they happen: real-time, extremely reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new foundation in the customer market for private security innovations and an unsurpassed worth with Amcrest’s 1 Year US Service warranty, each NVR system is further boosted by Do It Yourself setup and the plethora of features detailed listed below.
– Superb Video Quality and Clarity: Supports 4-Channel 720p/1080p Resolution
– Record in Widescreen, Quick Gain access to QR Code Remote Seeing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ consisted of Amcrest View app)
– Remotely Gain access to Using Basic Windows and Mac Browsers
– Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network by means of Ethernet Cables
– Feature-Rich OSD: Cam Call, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
– Numerous Trigger/Alarm Occasions: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
– Custom-made Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Arranged, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
– USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
Amcrest NV1104 NVR
User Handbook, Flying start Guide & CD
1 Year Warranty When Bought from Amcrest
- Please Keep in mind: Amcrest’s NV1104 NVR supports hard disk drives as much as 4 Terabytes, while Including 2CH 1080P Recording, Playback & Live View @ Real-Time 30fps along with 4CH 720p @ 30fps.
- Please Keep in mind: Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and offers limited assistance for 3rd party brand ONVIF certified IP Cameras. Smart search, playback, and backup functions supply boosted ease of usage and security (for example, movement detection occasion and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, gain access to and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to quickly access live viewing and playback. Links to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and benefit in a house security system.Blazing throughput of
- 54Mbps enables you to enjoy things occur as they occur: real-time, extremely dependable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable television, and flying start guide with user handbook and CD.All Systems CE & FCC Qualified with UL Compliant Power Supplies. Complete 1-Year United States Warranty and Life time Assistance Provided Straight from Amcrest.