Integrated Biometrics’ Curve finger print scanner featuring the trademarked Light Producing Sensor (LES) provides the efficiency to meet the long-awaited pledge of biometrics. This live finger noticing, high-resolution image generation technology surpasses both the security and usability of silicon and optical scanners in real-world efficiency. The low upkeep and sturdiness of LES also add considerable value from lowered operational costs and extended hardware life. LES is the only finger print technology to accomplish The National Biometric Security Project’s Qualified Products List (NBSP QPL) accreditation. For requiring, unattended applications where safe and secure, effective identification is required, company around the world use LES-based options.
- Gadget connection: USB 2.0
- Sensor: Hybrid (optical and capacitive)/ 500 dpi
- Suitable with IdentaMaster application
- Device Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- Device size: 70 x 70 x 33 mm (2.8 ″ x 2.8 ″ x 1.3 ″)